Local Map Listings!
Guaranteed Top 7 in the Local Map Placement
Higher Rankings for Your Business in Google Search and Google Maps.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Performance, Rankings, Results, Guaranteed!
We Get Your Business Listed On The Local Map of Google and Yahoo Local and Back It With A 100% 90-Day Money Back Guarantee for as little as $99 per month!
We optimize the local search so people searching “what you offer” in “your target city” will see you first. Should you need a website or website refresh, we’re happy to create and host (for a nominal fee) a custom website for you.
How can we afford to do this? Simple – We Deliver.
As part of the RTS Website Design SEO agreement, you submit a one-time initial setup fee for 30 days of intensive optimization — after which your first month begins at the monthly rate determined by our listing specialists. This fee covers your business’ category in one city. Prices for additional cities and categories vary according to factors; such as size of city, number of locations, size of business, number of competitors. Volume discounts are available.
If, at the end of day 60, you are not on the local map listing, we continue optimization efforts for another 30 days. And if, for whatever reason, you are still not listed on the local map (within the top 7) at the end of 90 days total, you will receive a full refund of all monthly fees –including the setup fee – NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Step 1: Submit and Verify for Local Organic
We first submit the primary keyword that best represents what you do. We then verify the listing with Google using a telephone verification system.
Step 2: Listings Appear in Search Results
When your listing has been verified, it will appear immediately in the search results, but typically far from the top. Then we begin the optimization process.
Once we begin the optimization process, your listing can quickly climb to the top of the rankings. Important note: Google has a system of checks and balances in place to ensure that the results they display are (and continue to be) the most relevant. Viability of the listing is “tested” extensively and it’s not uncommon to see the listing “bounce around” the first page, sometime even dropping off momentarily. Rest assured that we are on top of it, and working to pass the “tests”!
Once the listing has passed its tests, we initiate optimization of additional keywords which fall under your selected category. This will include variations of the primary keyword and closely related alternatives.
Step 3: First Page Placement
Map listings normally start appearing within the first top 7 Search Results after about 30 days. If it doesn’t happen — if you’re not listed within the first top 7 of Google maps and Yahoo Local by day 90 — you will receive a full refund.
Our 90 day, 100% money back guarantee states that if your company is not listed on the local map (within the top 7) of Google Maps by day 90, billing will be suspended until you are up, in the rare instance you are not up by day 90, you will receive a full refund of any monies paid, including the set-up fee. Our 14-day, no-pay guarantee states that if your listing drops off page one for a period of 14 consecutive days, your payments will be suspended until you return to page one and you will be issued a credit for the time lost. Please visit Our Terms page for more information.
- We submit your key phrases to Google & Yahoo (which combined, cover 85% of all searches).
- We create your local listing (if you don’t have one) and optimize the local search so people searching “What you offer” in “your target city” will see you first.
- We provide you with free directory assistance: 1-800-GOOG-411 Google tells customers that you’re listed on top.
- We provide telephone customer support. You can add, change or in any other way tweak your listing at any time.
There’s no contract to sign – and should you need a website or website refresh, we’re happy to create and host (for a nominal fee) a custom website for you.
1. Optimizing a website for the first page.
Optimizing a website for positioning on the front page of Google or other search engines (Yahoo, MSN, etc.) sites undergo an optimization process specially designed to improve traffic coming from search engines (organic traffic). This process is known generically as the (SEO) search engine optimization. Traffic on a site will increase proportionally with the positioning in search engine rankings (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. )
SEO services take into account both how a search engine works and what people search. To optimize a site mainly means editing HMTL code and site content to increase relevance to certain words / key expressions and to remove any barrier in the way of listing the best search robots.
2. Which is the consistence of an optimization process?
Web Site Optimization inside page by:
- Editing web content site such that it contains truly useful information for site users. This involves re-appearance (naturally, not abuse) of keywords for your potential customers searching Google for your services.
- Editing titles correct web site pages and links according to their content and keywords.
- Writing or rewriting source code of the web site so search engine robots can travel faster and better index your site content.
Non-page Web Site Optimization by:
- Registration to portals and Web directories to connect the site with as many visitors from other sites.
- Properly tested advertising methods.
- Exchanging links with relevant sites that have a relevant content area of activity of the web site and are well placed in charts of search engines.
What can and cannot do (SEO) search engine optimization?
1. What can we guarantee and what not?
Everyone wants to be number one in Google. If we take into account that more and more people resorting to search engine optimization (SEO) services and the precise criteria by which Google and other search engines make up their rankings, it is impossible for anyone to guarantee the first position in the charts. However, some criteria are generally known, in addition, rely on a number of issues that differentiate us as search engine optimization (SEO) service providers that promise this. We count when first page positioning on Google, provided that:
- Client to present its targets and targeted audiences when starting the implementation
- To collaborate in terms of site content (text should provide quality and to be of great interest to the target audience)
- To collaborate in terms of building your keyword list that wants your site to answer Searches
- Not resort to any of the methods agreed by the search engines in terms of short-term traffic growth by means of fraud
- If you want accelerated upward search engine results, there are many online promotion services to use that have been tested and validated
2. Keys to failure in a web site optimization
The least serious we will refer here, although they have significant negative effects on optimization, are using frames or Flash navigation links or use the of images instead of HTML. There are safe ways to block search engines that will index the site.
Instead most serious effects occur in case of using abusive techniques designed to manipulate search engines: excessive consecutive repetition of the same keyword (e.g.; the same word, the same word, the same word) and spam (content and meta spam). Are all ways that your site can be effectively removed from the Google search rankings.
So do not forget your site should be dedicated primarily to visitors.
3. How can a site stay in first position?
Even if a search engine optimization (SEO) process was done flawlessly in a given time and this will bring the site in first position, nobody and nothing can guarantee that it will remain there forever. Increasing competition for top spots periodically change, the indexing algorithms are a constant threat to your position in the top rankings.
Therefore, besides the traditional subscription audit and consultancy, our team has developed proven strategies and solutions for optimizing your web pages. More specifically, we update your sites optimization elements (links, tags) changes depending on the indexing criteria of search engines.
Another way to help our clients stay on the front page, not just to get there, is by registering their site in probably the most consistent package of portals and web directories in the US, about 750 currently, to ensure optimization and a top outside page.
Using these methods, you will be able to focus on your business while our team of specialists keep your site on top, above the competitors.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help optimize your site.
To Speak with a Website Design & Marketing Specialist...
Call: (562) 506-0752 or (310) 734-2230 or Toll Free: